This is like a cinnamon scroll in the mornings, only gluten-free, liquid, full of life and very healthy. Bottle it up and take with you to work. It will stay fresh in the bottle for a few days. Alternatively, freeze them into icy poles.
Cinnamon is really very healthy, great for the blood so make sure to buy the best quality you can afford, you have after all, just made the best quality milk kefir.
- 750mls of milk kefir
- 3 tablespoons of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of powdered turmeric
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup or brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla paste
- Add ingredients to blender or shaker. (I prefer to blend mine in a shaker because it seems to get it fizzier than in a blender,but beware the shaker! It can get quite explosive sometimes so open the lid carefully..... I warned you.
- Blend ingredients well.
- Taste and adjust to taste.
- Once you've made this it'll actually last a few days in the fridge. Pour over your granola or put some on top. So yummy.
Find similar articlesMilk Kefir