Black Sesame Milk Kefir Smoothie.
750ml milk kefir
3 heaped tablespoons black sesame
1 Tbspn of coconut sugar (or maple syrup etc)
1/2 Tspn vanilla
- Pop all of the ingredients into your shaker or blender.
- Add ice if you'd like it quite cold and frozen.
- Blend vigorously making sure that the tahini is mixed throughout.
- Taste to check sweetness or flavour and adjust where necessary.
- Pour into your icy pole mold or glasses for serving - if you've made a very frozen mix then you can pour it into a bowl and add bananas and other fruits and nuts, hemp seeds etc.
- Enjoy! If you are saving for later - keep refrigerated. This will keep in a bottle for a couple of weeks.