Stroh - wheat sheath straws
Straws made from.... straw. These go almost as far back as beer brewing - they were used to be able to drink brews made with grains without drinking the actual grains. To think something so lovely could be swapped for plastic!! ah but they are back again and we are proud to collaborate with our friends at Stroh to get these to you.
- Made from the stem of a wheat plant
- 100% biodegradable and compostable
- Gluten free (Despite being wheat there is not a trace of gluten! The gluten enzyme is found in the grain, not in the wheat stem)
- Naturally waterproof - doesn't go soggy
- The original drinking straw used in the 1800's
- Looks gorgeous in a drink